Wolf 4x4Bayford Volkswagen Epping

User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 681 to 689 of 689

Thread: UACSA - Unofficial Amarok Club of SA

  1. #681
    Junior Member jake.ricketts82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MayJots View Post
    Lookin' good Jake, where'd you go?
    Mount Gambier to Edenhope via the border track and a few pine forest dunes.

    Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

  2. #682
    Posting Freak MayJots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jake.ricketts82 View Post
    Mount Gambier to Edenhope via the border track and a few pine forest dunes.

    Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk
    Mate that sounds awesome! You're from Mt Gambier yeah?
    This message was sent using 100% recycled electrons

  3. #683
    Junior Member jake.ricketts82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MayJots View Post
    Mate that sounds awesome! You're from Mt Gambier yeah?
    Sure am.

    Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

  4. #684
    Posting Freak MayJots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jake.ricketts82 View Post
    Sure am.

    Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk
    Sweet, we went through there Sept last year, top spot [emoji106]
    You'll have to let us know when you're down for a weekend and a few of us might have to hit the tracks!
    This message was sent using 100% recycled electrons

  5. #685
    Junior Member jake.ricketts82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MayJots View Post
    Sweet, we went through there Sept last year, top spot [emoji106]
    You'll have to let us know when you're down for a weekend and a few of us might have to hit the tracks!
    Sounds like a plan!

    Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

  6. #686
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys- from the classifieds: King 17x8 +30 steelies
    http://www.ausamarok.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=9528


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #687
    Member wazrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, does any one in Adelaide have a sports bar they're selling?

  8. #688
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wazrok View Post
    Hi guys, does any one in Adelaide have a sports bar they're selling?
    Mine will be for sale when I get my canopy in about 3 months. Black powder coated with two small spots where it's rubbed through to chrome. 100$ for bars 150$ for bars + soft tonneau (good condition) both just over 3 years old


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #689
    Member wazrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by denyo87 View Post
    Mine will be for sale when I get my canopy in about 3 months. Black powder coated with two small spots where it's rubbed through to chrome. 100$ for bars 150$ for bars + soft tonneau (good condition) both just over 3 years old
    Thanks but that might be a bit too far away for my needs. I'll keep it in mind though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •