Wolf 4x4Bayford Volkswagen Epping

User Tag List

Thread: Ultimate 580 arrived

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate 580 arrived

After years and years driving all sorts of cars, finally a dual cab is in the driveway!

Ultimate 580 with some custom powder coated bars and side step to give it a point of difference.

3 days and I'm loving it.

Amarok580-1.jpeg

Amarok580-2.jpeg

Amarok580-3.jpeg

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks nice, but you would think for that money you could get a free roll n lok. I got one on my high line for free and itís $15k cheaper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym0 View Post
    Looks nice, but you would think for that money you could get a free roll n lok. I got one on my high line for free and itís $15k cheaper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Iíve asked for a soft tonneau instead, much more practical for me as I donít need to lock up anything in the tray..... but I agree that it is missing some basics when you considered itís cost and the fact itís 2018!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I though the 580 was only available in the green... is there a 580 badge anywhere on the car?

How about picture from the front where the plastic bash plate is as this is supposed to be a different colour from the 550 which is the same as the body colour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeV6 View Post
    I though the 580 was only available in the green... is there a 580 badge anywhere on the car?

How about picture from the front where the plastic bash plate is as this is supposed to be a different colour from the 550 which is the same as the body colour
    I can confirm that the 580's come in black..... but there is not a 580 badge in sight. I swear I saw one in a magazine review. Also, they have removed all the badges from the right side of the tray. V6 TDI 4Motion are all gone. There are V6 badges on the front and sides though.
    Inside headliner is black too.

So, can you tell it's a 580?? No, until you put your foot down, then it's whooo-sha, see you later!

Thread Information